At Clearwater Family Dental in Sarnia, ON, we are committed to providing you with the best dental health solutions. You enjoy a comprehensive set of options that our doctors recommend to help you make knowledge-based decisions. Upon your arrival at our office, our friendly staff warmly ushers you in and then helps you complete registration paperwork including patient forms and dental/health insurance documents. We are here to make your experience and trip to the dentist a wonderful one.
Our Success Stories
Deep Teeth Whitening – Linda Mayers
This is the term used when combining one or more dental treatments to enhance the appearance of your smile.
- In-chair teeth whitening generally involves the application of a whitening.
- Take-home teeth whitening requires a set of custom made trays to fit your teeth.
- Factors such as smoking, poor oral hygiene and diet can affect the longevity of the results.
Five crowns within 48 hours
Crowns are needed when a tooth has a significant amount of structural damage and a normal filling would not be adequate.
- Heavily filled teeth that have broken or that are likely to break in the near future.
- Teeth with old amalgam fillings often crack around the filling causing pain when chewing.
Dr. Michael Rondinelli
Dr. Gabriel Ponce
The doctors and nurses and aides were excellent. The food was excellent. I am feeling fine, back to my old self again and it feels great. Thank God for clinics such as yours.
I appreciate all your kindness and good care you gave me. My maintenance treatments have done wonder for me. Thank you so much. Please enjoy the chocolates.
Great co workers, really good environment and excellent patient care. They are continuously innovating themselves which is why they remain a premier dental clinic.
I just wanted to thank you again for saving my life. If it hadn’t been for you and the ECT, I truly don’t think that I would have made it out of my depression.