With innovative technology in use at Clearwater Family Dental, treatments and procedures take less time to complete and offer more comfort for patients. We use dental care technologies like laser therapy, VELscope, and ZOOM! whitening.
Since laser therapy does not require stitching, recovery times for treatments are shorter and procedures involve less bleeding and pain. Even complex procedures can be completed in just one visit, instead of being split between multiple visits. The anesthetic effects of laser therapy also cancel out the need for freezing and hypodermic needle injections.
Applications to Standard Procedures
- In low-pain gum therapy, lasers detect and remove calculus without leaving any residue to keep the tooth surface clean and undamaged
- Small lesions on gum tissue can be treated, and gum lines can be recontoured with minimal discomfort through a process that enables quick healing
- For those suffering from temperature sensitivity, lasers can be used to desensitize teeth
- Lasers can be used around implants to reduce inflammation
- Laser therapy fast-tracks the healing process in treatments for cold sores and ulcers
We use a non-invasive oral screening device to identify oral tissue abnormalities that exhibit cancer and pre-cancer symptoms. VELscope is the leading oral cancer screening device.
This is a painless procedure that whitens teeth up to ten shades lighter. The ZOOM! Whitening treatment is an in-office procedure that can be completed within an hour.