With innovative technology in use at Clearwater, treatments and procedures take less time to complete and offer more comfort for patients. We employ cutting-edge dental care technology such as laser therapy, VELscope, and ZOOM! whitening.
Because laser therapy requires no stitching, recovery times are shorter and treatments and procedures come with less bleeding and pain. Even complex procedures can be completed in one visit. The anesthetic effects of laser cancel out the need for freezing and hypodermic needle injections.
Applications to Standard Procedures
- In low-pain gum therapy, lasers detect and remove calculus without leaving any residue to keep tooth surface clean and undamaged
- Small lesions on gum tissue can be treated, and gum lines can be recontoured with minimal discomfort via a process that enables quick healing
- For people suffering from heightened temperature sensitivity, lasers can be used to desensitize teeth
- Lasers can be used around implants to reduce inflammation
- Laser therapy fast-tracks the healing process in cold sore and ulcer treatments
We use a non-invasive oral screening device to identify oral tissue abnormalities that exhibit cancer and pre-cancer symptoms. VELscope is the leading oral cancer screening device.
This is a painless procedure that whitens teeth up to ten shades lighter. The ZOOM! Whitening treatment is an in-office procedure that can be completed within an hour.